Transportation planning plays a critical role in the future of the region. Plan Bay Area predicts that San Francisco alone will add 126,000 jobs and 95,000 homes bbetween 2015 and 2040. Much of this is already occurring – projects to create housing for up to 60,000 new people are currently under review or in construction.
San Francisco Planning works with various City agencies on a number of short and long range projects to improve connectivity and make sure residents, visitors, and workers can get around quickly and safely.
- Connect SF
- Transportation Sustainability Program
- Transportation Impact Analysis Guidelines for Environmental Review – Update
- Rail Alignment and Benefits Study (RAB)
- The Balboa Area Transportation Demand Management Plan
- Bayshore Multi-Modal Facility Study
- Transportation 2030