Permits in My Neighborhood
Find out about projects happening in your neighborhood.
- Enter the project or notification address in the "Address, Neighborhood or Zip" field
- Select the address as it appears in the dropdown and press enter/return
- Select the BLUE dot to view more details
Each BLUE dot represents a project currently being processed by the Planning Department.
Each GREEN dot represents a completed project orapplication. All applications received since 2002 are shown on the map.
- Select Filters to limit the map by date or application type
- Select Alerts to sign up for email alerts when new permits are filed in your neighborhood
To view a map of Building Permit Applications under review and approved by the Department of Building Inspections, select the "Building" label below the "Planning" label at the top right of the map.
The colored dots representing the planning applications are placed in the center of each parcel affected by the application. For large parcels (e.g. Golden Gate park or the Presidio), you may need to move the map to the center of the parcel to see the application.
This map is updated every morning. The date below refers to the last change to the design of this page, not the last update to the data.