May 7, 2009 (BIC/CPC Joint Hearing Addendum)
Notice of Joint
Board of Supervisors Chambers - Room 250
City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Commission Secretary: Linda D. Avery
Commission Calendars are available on the Internet at http://www.sfgov.org/planning
or as a recorded message at (415) 558-6422.
View the meeting online at: http://www.sfgov.org/site/sfgtv_index.asp
View the broadcast live, Thursdays on Cable Channel 78.
The re-broadcast on Fridays at 8:00 p.m., Cable Channel 26
THE AGENDA PACKET IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT THE PLANNING DEPARTMENT
1650 MISSION STREET, 4TH FLOOR RECEPTION
6:00 PM _________
PLANNING COMMISSION: President: Ron Miguel
Vice-President: Christina R. Olague
Commissioners: Michael J. Antonini; Gwyneth Borden; William L. Lee; Kathrin Moore; Hisashi Sugaya
COMMISSION: President: Mel Murphy
Vice-President: Reuben Hechanova
Commissioners: Kevin Clinch; Frank Lee; Robin Levitt; Criss Romero; Debra Walker
A. SPECIAL CALENDAR
1. Discussion regarding permit extensions and renewals.
2. Community Action Plan for Seismic Safety (CAPSS) update.
3. Discussion regarding Entitlement, Permit Processing and Code Enforcement Procedures update.
4. Discussion regarding tall buildings.
5. Permit and Project Tracking System update.
* * * * NOTICE OF FUTURE AGENDA ITEMS * * * *
JOINT HEARING with RECREATION AND PARK COMMISSION May 7, 2009, 11 a.m.
- Sue Bierman Park (formerly known as "Ferry Park," allocation of funds from the Downtown Park Special Fund for improvements to Ferry Park
- 555 Washington
Transit Center District Plan - informational - 10:30a.m. May 21, 2009
DR REFORM legislative & policy changes May 14, 2009
Amend Planning Code sections - new controls on massage establishments - 5/21/09
NOTE: Hearing dates listed above may be tentative. This notice is not final public notification, but is intended to inform interested parties about up-coming items.
ALWAYS VERIFY THAT ANY ITEM OF INTEREST IS SCHEDULED FOR A HEARING ON THE FINAL PUBLISHED CALENDAR FOR THAT DATE.